HBO’s Dragon House It didn’t offer Nielsen’s streaming ratings for the week of August 15-21 – but only because it was only available for a few hours before the weekly tally ended.
According to Nielsen, the Game of thrones The pre-show grossed 327 million minutes of watch time on HBO Max in the few hours after its premiere at 9 p.m. ET on August 21. Dragon House It almost topped the top ten for the entire week: the number 10 serial getting from August 15-21 was a Canadian drama Heartland 422 million minutes of watch time.
(In future graphs, Dragon House It will be part of the series’ earning ratings since Nielsen considers the show’s broadcast on HBO as its first run.)
The series’s premiere time is 65 minutes, which translates to an average of about 5.03 million viewers — more than double the number of viewers who watched the series’ initial broadcast on the Linear channel and half the roughly 10 million viewers that HBO claimed the show is. Opening Night (also had several on-air reruns).
Game of thrones It also improved from week to week in the run-up to the House of the Dragon show, with watch time increasing by 30 percent to 559 million minutes.
Netflix hypnotic It recurred as the original series #1, although its 946 million minutes of viewership was down 32 percent week after week. Weird things (919 million minutes) has fallen below the 1 billion minute mark for the first time since the fourth season premiered in late May. their own league (574 million) registered a 76 percent increase during its premiere week.
Movie premiere She-Hulk: Attorney at Law On Disney+ it landed outside the top 10 of the original series, which means that the first episode (which premiered on August 18) amassed less than 395 million minutes of viewership – a show amount that took 10th place, Instant Dream Home on Netflix.
NCIS It led the show’s earned ratings for the week with 810 million minutes of watch time – but based on the start of House of the Dragon, there will be a new #1 for next week.
Nielsen streaming ratings cover TV viewing only and do not include minutes watched on computers or mobile devices. Ratings only measure US audiences, not those in other countries, and currently only include Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video. Here are the hottest series broadcast from August 15-21.
1. hypnotic (Netflix), 946 million minutes watched
2. Weird things (Netflix) 919 million minutes
3. I have never done before (Netflix) 883 million
4. lock and key (Netflix) 776 million
5. Indescribable (Netflix) 630 million
6. Virgin River (Netflix) 629 million
7. their own league (Prime Video) 574 million
8. reverberation (Netflix) 524 million
9. Only the murders in the building (Hulu) 415 million
10. Instant Dream Home (Netflix) 395 million
1. NCIS (Netflix) 810 million minutes
2. instinct anatomy (Netflix) 702 million
3. bluish (Disney +) 681 million
4. cocumillon (Netflix) 602 million
5. Game of thrones (HBO Max) 559 million
6. The Big Bang Theory (HBO Max) 475 million
7. friends (HBO Max) 467 million
8. Riverdale (Netflix) 454 million
9. supernatural (Netflix) 432 million
10. Heartland (Netflix) 422 million
#House #Dragon #achieves #great #results #live #broadcast #time