Rockstar Games announced a new update for Grand Theft Auto Online yesterday called Criminal enterprises. The update will be released on July 26 and will bring many improvements to previous updates that were released to make the player experience more fun.
Enterprise protection and upgrades
With the July 26 update, players can engage in trading activities, including selling missions in private sessions.
In Team, Invitation-Only, and Solo Sessions, you will be able to register as a VIP, President, and CEO, which means you will be able to complete all missions in Invite-Only Sessions and you will not you won’t need a public session. If you choose to do them again in open session, you will be rewarded with additional compensation.
- All vehicles with access to the LS car meeting will be able to equip themselves with low grip tyres.
- All vehicles will be delivered at the request of Johnny the Mechanic
- You will not be penalized with a fine when destroying another player’s weaponized vehicle
- the mobile operations center and the avenger will now be able to accommodate any vehicle that can enter it, in addition to the Oppressor MKII
- You can now own up to 10 properties and garage spaces by increasing the garage spaces up to 20
- Southern San Andreas Super Autos & Legendary Motorsport will feature new filtering and browsing options.
- Oppressor MKII homing missile damage will be significantly reduced, countermeasures will have an increased cooldown and fewer uses.
- The Sparrow Helicopter will mulch and flare countermeasure modifications available from the Kosatka
- Step into a helicopter and enter your rooftop entrance as soon as a security contract is launched
- Auto-Shop staff are more likely to successfully deliver a customer’s vehicle
- Our players will be able to jog in the Casino, Discotheque and Music Locker
- Buy all ammo at once for all weapons in the interaction menu.
- Players will have easier access to snacks and armor through the weapon wheel
- Players can hang up phone calls from multiple contacts when offering missions
- PC players will be able to opt out in the game chat box
- Kill/Death Ratio disabled in free mode and will only change in competitive game modes
- Players can spend more time exploring Cayo Perico and can be caught more times before being ejected from the island
- Increase to limit of checkpoints
- Increased player limit for Transform Races
- All platforms will now be able to create RC Bandito races through the Special Vehicle Race Creator
- A Ghost to First Checkpoint option added to other race types
- More models have also been added to the Fixture Remover
- A new Anti Grief Ghosting option for ghosted players driving in the wrong direction
- An option to set the specific time of day for a run
- The possibility of adapting the size of the control point
Payment . increase
Payment for shopping
- All standard races, including player-created races, will have an average payout increase of 50%
- The prize pool for premium races will be increased. Podium payouts will remain the same, while players ranked fourth and below will now also receive payouts.
Payout for Adversary Modes
- Payouts for Adversary modes will be increased by an average of 50%
Payment for HEISTS
- Players joining HEIST setups will receive a 50% increase in payouts
- The minimum discount for HEIST players participating in the finals is 15% each
- All HEIST setup fees reduced to $25,000
- Fleeca work, Raid Humane Labs, The end of the prison break and Series A Final Funding will pay and 75% extra
- The Pacific Standard Job Finale, The Doomsday Heist: Act I, The Doomsday Heist: Act II and The heist of the end of the world: act 3 will pay an additional 50%
- Cooldown for HEISTS will be 48 minutes when playing in a party
- The cooldown for the Cayo Perico final will be 144 minutes in solo
- Primary value targets in Cayo Perico will appear less often for 3 game days and the value of secondary targets will increase
MC organizations and members
- The base pay rate for bodyguards, associates and MC members will be doubled
- MC members will receive additional payment for participating in sales missions
- Bodyguards and Associates will receive payments for participating in Sell Missions
- Fees for renaming organizations have also been reduced
First Time Payout Boosts
- Frames: Executives get 3X payout for new export mixed product sales mission. You can access it through your executive assistant once one of the new warehouse staff has acquired their first batch of special goods.
- Bikers: Businesses will produce inventory at 3 times their normal speed, returning to normal rates once your first sell mission is complete.
- Arms dealers: Research speeds are tripled for your first research item. Production speeds are also tripled, returning to normal rates once your first Sell Mission is complete.
- Nightclub owners: All Trade Battle Goods will contain triple the usual amount, returning to normal rates once your first Sell Mission is completed.
- Your first Sell Mission for each of the businesses listed above will net you double the usual payout in GTA$.
Limited Time Payout Bonus for MC Presidents, VIPs and CEOs
- Motorcycle Club Work, Club Challenges, Clubhouse Contracts, and Member Challenges will award double payouts for a limited time. VIP Work will also grant double payouts for a limited time only.
#GTA #Online #Criminal #Enterprises #Upcoming #Improvements #RockstarINTEL