The electric car-themed festival playlist continues in week two of Series 10 in Forza Horizon 5, and here’s a guide to the toughest challenges.
It’s fall storm season, the second week of Forza Horizon 5 Series 10, jam packed with Extreme E…but I bet you just focused on the new Hot Wheels Expansion DLC, right?
Oh, I bet so.
Either way, there’s still a festival to play, and this week includes more to do with Extreme E with some Hot Wheels DLC sprinkled in the form of a PR Stunt and Seasonal Championship.
This week’s Fall Season Automotive Rewards are Gunther Werks’ 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 for 20 points and the 2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo for 40 points.
Throughout the series, two other Extreme E team cars, the #23 Genesys Andretti United Extreme E and the #5 Veloce Racing Extreme E, are unlockable by certain objectives.
As for the treasure hunt named “Sustainable energy”, it comes with the clue “In Guanajuato, EV charging stations are every 15 seconds but 100 are maintained”.
It requires you to jump into any electric vehicle, like the Ford Mustang Mach E or any Extreme E car, and maintain 100 mph for 15 seconds in Guanajuato.
Ideally, this is also a requirement for the “Energise!” Daily challenge.
When completed, an orange circle will appear over the northeast area of Guanajuato. The treasure chest is near the University.
Head to this landmark and look for a narrow road full of market stalls, the chest will be inside. Simply hit the treasure chest to gain 3pts and 100FP.
#PUREENERGY PHOTO CHALLENGE
This week’s photo challenge requires you to take a picture of the 2018 Jaguar I-PACE in Guanajuato, where you can also find the aforementioned treasure chest. This car can be purchased at the auto show for 87,000 CR.
Just drive around the area, open the camera app using the D-pad and press A to take the shot and earn the rewards. In the end, the Raw emote reward is yours. You can equip it by going to your home and selecting Customize Character in the My Festival tab.
#FORZATHON STORE HIGHLIGHTS FROM SERIES 10 STORM SEASON
This week’s rewards available in Forza Horizon 5’s Series 10 Storm Season are two cars, a racing suit, and a car horn, plus the ever-available Wheelspins.
Both cars are available for purchase at the auto show, with a combined cost of a cheap 3,900,000 CR. Items available in the Forzathon Store this week are:
- Koenigsegg Regera 2016 – 500 FP
- Extreme E Blue Race Suit – 75 FP
- Confetti Cannon Car Horn – 75 FP
- Ferrari F50 GT 1996 – 400 FP
- 1x Super Wheelspin – 150 FP
- 1x Horizon Wheelspin – 60 FP
#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE REGISTER THE PACE
Assuming you have already photographed the 2018 Jaguar I-Pace for the photo challenge, you will also complete the first stage of the weekly challenge.
All you have to do now is earn 5 speed skills, win a road race, and finally earn 100,000 skill points.
FORZA HORIZON 5 HOTFIX ALSO APPLIED
Earlier this week, Forza Support announced a hotfix for the title on all platforms. Those looking to unlock certain achievements that were bugged should be able to do so now.
See the patch notes below:
- Xbox One: 2.488.996.0
- Xbox Series: 3.488.996.0
- pc: 3.488.996.0
- Steam: 1.488.996.0
- Fixed “One for All” and “Back in the Saddle” Achievements not unlocking
- Fixed a PC crash that occurs in certain locations, including Hot Wheels Expedition
- Fixed a bug preventing some tuned vehicles from being drivable on the Hot Wheels expansion, despite reaching the Hot Wheels Legend rank
- In-game links to the Hot Wheels expansion will now correctly send players to the Steam Store, rather than the Microsoft Store, when playing on the Steam platform
- Fixed a bug that allowed Car Collection rewards to be reallocated on the Hot Wheels expansion
- Additional stability improvements
#complete #Forza #Horizon #Sustainable #Energy #Scavenger #Hunt